Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Quick post

I (like everyone else in Arkansas) am sick of all of this rain! For real, is there no end to it? This weekend I was so tired of it I just went running in it..that is, until my ankle started hurting and my knees and I had to hobble the rest of the way home. Grr...I'm going to stop being a woose-y tonight and Shred again. I know I won't be able to move tomorrow but whatever!

Seriously though, I'm thinking about starting on building an arc (you know, like Noah?) tonight...may be a good idea with all this rain. Anyone want to join? LOL...

Have a great rainy night...(for my Arkansas lovlies) If you're a reader and you don't live in Arkansas, I hope you aren't cursed with rain like we are!

Love ya all,

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it terrible?! I swear it's never going to end!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Texas...and it's rained for 6 days straight. And not just rain, but thunder and lightening too! I think we might get lucky today though, I see a small glimpse of sun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. I know. Even over here in TN. I think we get it after it goes through your area. Our lake is almost up to the road when just a couple months ago we were able to walk out to the middle on dry land. Ridiculous rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My ark is already started here in Texas :) It IS really getting old ... the rain that is! We had sun yesterday but guess what? More rain today! My son has managed to find ever puddle between our house and school. It seems to be "fun" to see how much mud he can splatter up on his shirt. Oh ... the joy of boys!

    ReplyDelete