Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Raise and manicotti

I'm sitting here at work, actually supposed to be off already but I'm sitting around waiting on Jeff...seems like I do that a lot! I thought it was the men that were always waiting on the women?? Not in my life! Ha ha...

My honey sent me a text saying we are going out to eat with all of his co-workers tonight! We went out to eat last night and I was very bad. We ate at Angel's, my favorite Italian place. Yeah...I kinda slipped up and ate Manicotti and two small pieces of garlic bread with butter, however; somehow I ended up weighing a whole pound less this morning than the day before?! I can't think of a reasonable explanation for this, but hey...I'm not complaining! Anyway, back to eating out tonight--Jeff is killing me with this eating out two nights in a row!! I told him I think he is trying to sabatoge my diet! LOL...that's not true, but gosh...it makes it so much harder to eat right when you have a menu full of goodies up in yo' face!

For a Wednesday, it went pretty good. My boss told me that he's giving me a raise, and insurance. God bless him! That really made my week 100x better and then we're also halfway through the week, which also makes me happy!

I've got to cut this post short today, gotta go meet honey and try to eat healty! Just wanted to post something quick for you all! I hope everyone had a great day.


1 comment: