Monday, May 4, 2009

Help!!!

Okay, so...I've been doing the exercise thing and limiting my caloric intake to about 1200 calories every single day (except for this weekend). Well...as you know, I've been doing the 30 Day Shred and also the Wii Fit. Well, It's been about five days since I worked out on with Jillian. Can anyone tell me what to do? My knees and left ankle are KILLING me, and my shins are, too. can anyone please tell me how to help the pain? I can barely walk it's so bad and it's killing me that I'm missing exercising...I have lost about 4 pounds so far!!

I really want to start running, but I don't want to make the pain worse or make it come back if I get rid of it. Has anyone had this problem? What did you do about it? Help!!

So enough about that. This weekend pretty much sucked...period. It rained all weekend long. I don't mind rain, but every day? Come on! I feel like I live in Forks, which...well...wouldn't be a bad thing?! Then, on top of that...we out my dog, Luke to sleep on Saturday. We had him for about ten years and it was really hard to have it done. He was old and a large dog with hip problems. I know it needed to be done, but it really doesn't make things any easier. He had gotten to the point where he couldn't get around anymore. I just hate seeing my dog, Baby, mope around the yard. She loved Luke and it's so sad to see her down.

We had an eventful night on Saturday, which I won't get into. All I'm going to say is that we got a scare but everything turned out okay! Thank God! I surely hope everyone's weekend was better than mine. Sorry I haven't been posting as much here lately. I post from work so it's hard to always get one in. I can only get dial-up at home where I live and I refuse to pay for something that sucks...lol.

3 comments:

  1. I think I warned you about knee pain? I can't remember, I've warned tons of people. The shred made me feel like I blew my knee out. Hubby had knee surgery years ago and also worked for an orthopaedic company. He made me wear his old brace and stay off of it as much as possible for about a week. I don't know what to tell you, but it makes me nervous to even try doing it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have decided that anything Bob or Jillian make me do is going to hurt my knees!! I know you bought the Cardio-Max, have you tried it? That's what killed my knees from Jillian's workout. I use aspercream right before I start the workout and that REALLY helped. I skipped exercise for like 2 days when mine first started hurting, but then got right back into it and it didn't cause me any more trouble...they don't hurt at all now! But, then again, I only do Bob or Jillian if I reallyyyy don't wanna go to the gym! Try some walking instead for a few days and you'll feel better! :) Great job on your 4 pounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... you must text me with this "scare", you know me.. i'm dying to know.

    ReplyDelete